Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hey people of portsmouth, Ohio

Hi! I'm very happy to be posting for the first time. I am going to try to post information about our area.  This may include resturant reveiws, reveiws of health care providers, and other buisness reveiws from the area. I hope to provide infromation on services availible to our area.  I would like also to include some local news.  I will try to keep this site fair without being overly negitive. Also I don't want to be the only one with anything to say. If you have something about our area you want posted please e-mail me at heypeopleofportsmouth@hotmail.com  I will try to post it. (please include your member name on here so I can give you credit. I will not post something that I didn't write as mine.)  Also this is not a site to be rude to others. It is an informitive site about Portsmouth, Ohio. It is NOT a place to put people down.  Some of my (and your) reveiws may be good, and some may be bad.  However they all must be written in a mannor not to disrespect a person or buisness. I hope this site can become an informative tool to our community.  Thank you! Marsha

You may notice on here that I may not have the best spelling, and typing skills.  If that is offensive to you, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment